School’s Out (almost!)! To celebrate the end of term, we are giving you the opportunity to win a month’s supply of our delicious Original Large eggs to feed your b!
To enter, all you must do is:
💙 Follow our page @steweeggs
💙 Like this post
💙 Tag 3 Friends in the comments below
*T&Cs apply so please read the below before entering.
Please read these terms & conditions fully before entering the competition.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION
The promoter is St Ewe Free Range Eggs Ltd (company no. 11384483.) whose registered office is at Ventonwyn, Tregony, Truro, Cornwall, TR2 5SH.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only and must be aged 18 years or over. Except are employees of St Ewe Free Range Eggs Ltd and their close relatives.
- The competition will run from Tuesday 19th July 2022 to Sunday 24th July 2022 with the winner announced the following day.
- Entrants must meet the following requirements: live in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), be at least 18 years of age and follow St Ewe Free Range Eggs on Facebook.
- By entering this social media competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Any breach of these T&Cs may result in the prize being forfeited by St Ewe Free Range Eggs Ltd.
- Entrants can enter the social media competition by: following St Ewe Free Range Eggs on Facebook, liking the competition post, and tagging 3 friends in the comments.
- The competition must be entered in the entrant’s own name and may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. No bulk, software-generated, automatic or third-party entries will be accepted. Likewise, if a false name is given, that entry will be disqualified.
- Each entrant is limited to one entry per competition. If there are attempts to submit more than one entry by using the same, multiple or different names, all such entries will be deemed void and the entrant will be disqualified from the competition.
- Only entries that have been completed as per the requirements will be entered. St Ewe Free Range Eggs does not accept any responsibility for late entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or any other technical malfunction.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received on Instagram.
- A one-month supply of St Ewe Original Eggs delivered to the entrant’s UK home address which amounts to 6 cartons of eggs.
- The winner will be notified on the Monday following the end of the competition period via direct message (DM) and will be asked to submit their full name and UK postal address in order to receive the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement at random.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- St Ewe Free Range Eggs Ltd reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel the competition at any time and for no given reason.
- The prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred and must not be sold on.
- St Ewe Free Range Eggs Ltd including its directors, employees and shareholders excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising in relation to these T&Cs, this competition and/or the prize, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- In consideration of being awarded the prize, you may be required by St Ewe Free Range Eggs to take part in publicity related to the competition. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the winner’s name, photographs and statements made by the winner concerning the competition and/or the prize.
By entering the competition you hereby agree to these terms.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram and neither shall be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from this competition and/or the prize. You are providing your information to St Ewe Free Range Eggs Ltd alone and not to Facebook or Instagram.