- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC
- Add the oats, yogurt, egg, grated apple, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and the nutmeg to a bowl and mix well until smooth
- Add the apple cubes to a baking tin and coat in the remaining 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Bake the oats and the apple cubes in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the oats are slightly crisp and golden brown on top.
- Top the oats with the baked apple and any other toppings that you fancy, I love adding peanut butter and a dollop of greek yogurt.
Share this Recipe