Baked Apple Pie Oats
- Cooking time:30 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC
- Add the oats, yogurt, egg, grated apple, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and the nutmeg to a bowl and mix well until smooth
- Add the apple cubes to a baking tin and coat in the remaining 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Bake the oats and the apple cubes in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the oats are slightly crisp and golden brown on top.
- Top the oats with the baked apple and any other toppings that you fancy, I love adding peanut butter and a dollop of greek yogurt.
If you have put our recipes to the test or have any stories, recipe ideas of your own or photos you would like to share with us, please send to Nikki or follow and tag us on your social media posts.