Buttermilk Earl Grey Tea Fudge Brownies
We've collaborated with Buttermilk to bring you these amazing Brownies. Chef Fiona is a Brownie Queen...and this recipe will not disappoint!
- Prep time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
- Place the first amount of crumbled fudge into a small saucepan with the milk and melt over low heat. Set aside.
- Lightly grease a 22cm square cake tin. Line the base and sides with baking parchment
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius (Gass mark 4)
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over low heat
- Whisk the eggs, lime zest and caster sugar together to mix
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour onto the egg and sugar mix. Whisk together
- Whisk in the flour and baking powder
- Pour into the prepared baking tin
- Spoon the melted fudge mix over the top of the brownie. Use a small knife or cocktail stick to swirl the jam evenly over the surface of the brownie
- Dot the second quantity of fudge over the surface of the brownie
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the edges are cooked but the centre still has a little wobble. The brownie will firm up on cooling
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin. Cut into squares as desired and serve