Buttermilk Earl Grey Tea Fudge Brownies
We've collaborated with Buttermilk to bring you these amazing Brownies. Chef Fiona is a Brownie Queen...and this recipe will not disappoint!
- Prep time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
- Place the first amount of crumbled fudge into a small saucepan with the milk and melt over low heat. Set aside.
- Lightly grease a 22cm square cake tin. Line the base and sides with baking parchment
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius (Gass mark 4)
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over low heat
- Whisk the eggs, lime zest and caster sugar together to mix
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour onto the egg and sugar mix. Whisk together
- Whisk in the flour and baking powder
- Pour into the prepared baking tin
- Spoon the melted fudge mix over the top of the brownie. Use a small knife or cocktail stick to swirl the jam evenly over the surface of the brownie
- Dot the second quantity of fudge over the surface of the brownie
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the edges are cooked but the centre still has a little wobble. The brownie will firm up on cooling
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin. Cut into squares as desired and serve
If you have put our recipes to the test or have any stories, recipe ideas of your own or photos you would like to share with us, please send to Nikki or follow and tag us on your social media posts.