- Prep time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:12 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- Line a small baking tray with baking parchment
- Separate the egg carefully, setting the yolk aside.
- Whisk the egg white with the salt until firm peaks are achieved.
- Fold in the parmesan and herbs
- Spoon onto the prepared tray to form a neat circle about 8 cm diameter.
- Using the back of a spoon, form a small hollow in the middle for the yolk.
- Place the egg white shell into the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and put the yolk into the dip made in the centre of the egg white.
- Return to the oven. Reduce the heat to 180 degrees and bake to 2 minutes or until the egg yolk has started to set on top, but will still be runny.
- Remove from the oven. Using a fish slice, take to cloud egg off the tray and serve with you salad garnish of choice. We'd suggest griddled courgettes, cherry Tomatoes and some roasted cauliflower leaf crisps, drizzled with olive oil.
If you have put our recipes to the test or have any stories, recipe ideas of your own or photos you would like to share with us, please send to Nikki or follow and tag us on your social media posts.