|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- ½ cauliflower grated
- 75 g celery finely chopped
- 75 g Red Onion finely chopped
- 75 g red pepper finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp Cornish Sea Salt Savoury Umami Salt
- 4 St Ewe Rich Yolk Eggs; soft boiled
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp coconut or olive oil
- Pickled cauliflower florets optional
- 250 g smoked haddock optional
- Heat the coconut or olive oil in a large frying pan or wok and add the spices.
- Stir into a paste, then add the vegetables. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. If including smoked haddock, break the cooked fish into the vegetables to warm through before serving.
- Serve with torn coriander and soft boiled eggs on top (halved). Season with Savoury Umami Salt. If using, add pickled cauliflower florets.
Share this Recipe