Cornish Sea Salt's Cauliflower Kedgeree
James Strawbridge has put together this nutritious and tasty recipe for our friends at Cornish Sea Salt, with their new nutritionally rich superfood seaweed salts and our Rich Yolk Eggs.
- Prep time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
- ½ cauliflower grated
- 75 g celery finely chopped
- 75 g Red Onion finely chopped
- 75 g red pepper finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp Cornish Sea Salt Savoury Umami Salt
- 4 St Ewe Rich Yolk Eggs; soft boiled
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp coconut or olive oil
- Pickled cauliflower florets optional
- 250 g smoked haddock optional
- Heat the coconut or olive oil in a large frying pan or wok and add the spices.
- Stir into a paste, then add the vegetables. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. If including smoked haddock, break the cooked fish into the vegetables to warm through before serving.
- Serve with torn coriander and soft boiled eggs on top (halved). Season with Savoury Umami Salt. If using, add pickled cauliflower florets.