Who said you can't have a burrito for breakfast? This recipe is so simple and quick to make. Just roll it up and you have an easy on-the-go breakfast for your journey to work or dropping the kids at school. You can put just about any kind of veggies, meat, or cheese in your burrito so let your imagination run wild!
- Begin by cooking your mushrooms in a frying pan the same size as the tortilla.
- Next add in your tomatoes and spinach and cook for 1 minute
- Take your eggs and crack into a bowl or jug and season.
- Spread the vegetables out across the pan in an even layer and pour in the eggs. Swirl the pan to make sure the eggs cover all of the ingredients.
- Top the egg and veggie mixture with the tortilla and press the tortilla down – the uncooked egg will help the tortilla stick to the eggs and make it easier for rolling.
- Run a spatula around the inside of the pan to loosen and then quickly flip the whole tortilla over. Cook the tortilla side of the wrap for a minute to warm it through and lightly colour it. Roll it up
- Transfer the to a plate or board, and place seam side down. Cut the wrap in half to eat at home or keep rolled up in some foil to take with you on the go!