Festive Nut Roast
- Prep time:20 mins
- Cooking time:30 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a loaf tin with baking parchment
- Roughly chop your vegetables of choice. Place on a roasting tray and drizzle with half of the olive oil. Sprinkle over salt and pepper. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes until just cooked.
- Place a non stick pan over medium heat. Add the remaining oil, then the onion and garlic. Cook for a few minutes then add the spices, vegetables, nuts and thyme.
- Tip into a bowl. Add the chestnuts and chickpeas. Pour on the eggs and mix. Season well.
- Spoon into the prepared loaf tin, then place into the oven. Cook for about 30 minutes, until it feels firm to the touch and is cooked through.
- Serve with vegetables of choice