Green Breakfast Salad
Rhiannon's top tip for not getting "hangry" is to remember to eat a balanced plate at meal times, the #ReNourish way will ensure you have a fibre and protein rich meal to keep you satisfied for longer. Rhiannon's cookbook ReNourish is available to buy now.
- 50 g salad leaves
- 1 2 avocado or 10 green olives
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 dried fig sliced or finely chopped (or use a handful of sliced strawberries or sliced green grapes)
- 10 g roasted hazelnuts chopped
- 1 tbsp whole flaxseeds
- 2 hard- or soft-boiled medium eggs
- juice of 1⁄2 lemon salt and black pepper
- Rye Bread to serve (optional)
- Arrange the salad leaves in your bowl and build up your salad with the avocado or olives, tomato, fruit, nuts, seeds and cooked eggs
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss gently and serve with rye bread.