Recipe of the Month: March Kale is in season during March, it is one of the few green vegetables that is more abundant and flavourful during the coldest months of the year. It can be substituted for cabbage or spinach. Kale is a nutritionally rich food containing; vitamins A, C, E, with a substantial mineral content including manganese, iron, calcium and potassium.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||10 minutes|
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil and add the eggs. Simmer for 7 minutes, then remove from the heat, drain off the water and run the eggs under cold water to cool
- Whisk the soya sauce, miso paste, water and balsamic together.
- Once the eggs are cool, peel and place into the miso marinade.
- Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In the mean time, assemble your salad bowls by placing kale and rocket leaves in the bottom of 2 bowls.
- Top with the quinoa, sweet potato, cauliflower, kimchi and avocado.
- When the eggs are ready, remove form the marinade. Spoon some of the marinade over the salad to dress as desired.
- Cut the eggs in half and place on top of the salad.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil and sprinkle over the seaweed pepper and enjoy!
Share this Recipe