- Bring a pan of water to boil, enough to totally cover the eggs. Once the water is simmering steadily, add the eggs in and cook for 4 minutes 30 seconds.
- Chop the veggies into bite size pieces.
- Break apart the mackerel fillets gently and season with some cracked peppercorns.
- Once the eggs are finished cooking, run them under some cold water to stop the heat from the water over cooking them. (For a harder yolk, add another 90 seconds onto the cooking time)
- Peel the eggs and cut the them in half and pop them on the plate with the veggies. Season with some cracked pepper and Cornish Sea Salt.
- Serve with a cup of herbal tea. We’ve gone for an alkalising tea with a spring of fresh rosemary from the garden.
Share this Recipe