Marbled Soft Boiled Eggs
- Prep time:2 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
- In a saucepan, bring 250ml of water to the boil. Add the tea bags, swirling to release the flavours.
- Add all the spices and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the soya sauce
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and carefully add the eggs. Simmer for 6 minutes, then cool down in ice water straight away to stop them overcooking.
- Using the back of a spoon, gently tap the eggs all over to crack the shells.
- Drop the eggs into the spiced tea mix and leave to marinate for at 2 hours or over night.
- To serve, remove the eggs from the marinade, and carefully peel. Cut in half and serve either as a snack or to accompany Ramen.
If you have put our recipes to the test or have any stories, recipe ideas of your own or photos you would like to share with us, please send to Nikki or follow and tag us on your social media posts.