Nduja Frittata with Olives, Sun blush Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts and Feta
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Place a medium sized non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add the oil
- Once the pan is hot, add the cauliflower and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes until the Nduja is melted and potatoes starting to colour.
- Add the Cavolo Nero and wilt a little
- Stir in the olives, artichoke hearts and sun blush tomatoes
- Whisk the eggs with seasoning to taste
- Pour into the pan and gently mix through, ensuring the ingredients are evenly distributed in the pan. Crumble over the feta.
- Once the egg starts to cook on the bottom, place the pan into the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the egg is puffed, golden and set.
- Remove from the oven. Leave to sit for 5 minutes or so and then invert onto a plate. Using another plate placed on top of the frittata, flip it the right way up.
- Either serve immediately cut into wedges or allow to cool. Delicious as a tapas option or canape with chilli ketchup.