Nduja Frittata with Olives, Sun blush Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts and Feta
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Place a medium sized non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add the oil
- Once the pan is hot, add the cauliflower and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes until the Nduja is melted and potatoes starting to colour.
- Add the Cavolo Nero and wilt a little
- Stir in the olives, artichoke hearts and sun blush tomatoes
- Whisk the eggs with seasoning to taste
- Pour into the pan and gently mix through, ensuring the ingredients are evenly distributed in the pan. Crumble over the feta.
- Once the egg starts to cook on the bottom, place the pan into the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the egg is puffed, golden and set.
- Remove from the oven. Leave to sit for 5 minutes or so and then invert onto a plate. Using another plate placed on top of the frittata, flip it the right way up.
- Either serve immediately cut into wedges or allow to cool. Delicious as a tapas option or canape with chilli ketchup.
If you have put our recipes to the test or have any stories, recipe ideas of your own or photos you would like to share with us, please send to Nikki or follow and tag us on your social media posts.