One Pan Veggie Breakfast Burger
- Prep time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
- Heat 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a non stick pan. Add the slices of aubergine and cook until golden on both sides.
- Add the halloumi while the aubergine is cooking add the cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle over the thyme and season well.
- Cook the halloumi until nicely coloured and the tomatoes have softened a little
- Remove all from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and crack in the egg on one half of the pan
- Add the spinach to the other, turning over to wilt down. Cook egg to how you like it.
- While the egg is cooking, split the brioche bun in half and place the bottom piece on a plate
- Place half of the spinach on the brioche the layer up the aubergine slices, tomato and halloumi.
- Next place the avocado on top. Then the rest of the spinach. You may need to use a cocktail stick to secure the fillings.
- Place the egg on top. Add any sauce you like if desired then place the top half of the brioche bun over the egg and serve.