Savoury spinach pancake with Boost the Roost Scrambled egg
- 50 g Smoked salmon
- 2 Boost the Roost Eggs
- 3 Asparagus tips
- 1/2 Red Pepper & 3 Cherry tomatoes
- Pancake (makes 2 large ones)
- Large handful of Spinach
- Handful of fresh herbs Parsley & coriander
- 1 Boost the Roost Egg
- 4 tablespoons Heaped of Flour ( i,e, buckwheat)
- 2 Tablespoons Almond flour
- 1/4 cup of nut milk
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Seasoning: black pepper & salt
- Oil to cook recommend Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
- Berries for the side
- To make the pancake mix, combine all the above pancake ingredients together, (the milk last so you can add more if needed) blend until a smooth, still thick and pourable consistency.
- Char-grill the pepper & cherry tomatoes or cook how you wish then lightly blend (I used a nutri bullet) so it is still a chunky consistency.
- To make the pancakes, add half the mixture to a lightly oiled non stick flying pan, once the base has gone golden flip over to the other side, these take about 2/3 minutes each side on a medium heat & depending on your chosen thickness.
- Cook the asparagus in a grill/ standard frying pan with a little oil, add herbs & seasoning, these take about 8 minutes.
- To cook the eggs, whisk with a fork in a bowl first, on a low/ medium heat add a little oil to the sauce pan, once you have added the eggs, use a spatula to gently stir. This takes a matter of minute’s to cook so it’s ideal to have everything plated so you can add these on at the end.
London Paleo Girl's tips (add if you fancy)
- Don’t eat when you are feeling stressed, deep breathing, yoga or a walk first can put your body in a better place.
- Take time to eat your food, it’s not a race & sit down, eating standing up or on the go isn’t great for your digestion and most importantly you can’t enjoy your food.