- To make the pancake mix, combine all the above pancake ingredients together, (the milk last so you can add more if needed) blend until a smooth, still thick and pourable consistency.
- Char-grill the pepper & cherry tomatoes or cook how you wish then lightly blend (I used a nutri bullet) so it is still a chunky consistency.
- To make the pancakes, add half the mixture to a lightly oiled non stick flying pan, once the base has gone golden flip over to the other side, these take about 2/3 minutes each side on a medium heat & depending on your chosen thickness.
- Cook the asparagus in a grill/ standard frying pan with a little oil, add herbs & seasoning, these take about 8 minutes.
- To cook the eggs, whisk with a fork in a bowl first, on a low/ medium heat add a little oil to the sauce pan, once you have added the eggs, use a spatula to gently stir. This takes a matter of minute’s to cook so it’s ideal to have everything plated so you can add these on at the end.
London Paleo Girl's tips (add if you fancy)
- Don’t eat when you are feeling stressed, deep breathing, yoga or a walk first can put your body in a better place.
- Take time to eat your food, it’s not a race & sit down, eating standing up or on the go isn’t great for your digestion and most importantly you can’t enjoy your food.