Snogg Eggnog Liquor
St Ewe & Sam’s Cornwall have collaborated to bring you; Snogg, your new favourite Christmas Liquor. Sam has created this beautifully smooth, creamy and warming liquor. A perfect antidote to the eggnog you can buy in the shops! Can we served straight up, or as a Snogg Royale or Snogg Snowball.
- Prep time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:1 hour
- Simmer the milk and sugar with a couple of cinnamon sticks on a low heat, until it thickens into a custard consistency (make sure it does not boil)- this will take approximately 1 hour.
- Allow the milk and sugar mixture to cool completely.
- Then add the whisked egg yolks and alcohol, mix until combined.
- Serve straight as a Snogg Shot or make your own Snowball or Snowball Royal.
- The Liquor can sit in the fridge for 3 days once made…although we don’t expect it to be sitting around long.
- 50 ml Snogg, 12.5 ml fresh squeezed lime juice, served in a flute topped up with Prosecco/ champagne.
- Combine 50ml Snogg, 12.5 ml fresh squeezed lime juice, 200 ml lemonade in a shaker with ice, shake, strain into a tumbler type glass, add ice, garnish with lime wedge & nutmeg
If you have put our recipes to the test or have any stories, recipe ideas of your own or photos you would like to share with us, please send to Nikki or follow and tag us on your social media posts.