Snogg Eggnog Liquor
St Ewe & Sam’s Cornwall have collaborated to bring you; Snogg. Your new favourite Christmas Liquor. Snogg will be served across Sam’s Cornwall this winter season and if you’ve booked a Christmas meal with them you’ll get to try a Snogg for free!
- Prep time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:1 hour
- Simmer the milk and sugar with a couple of cinnamon sticks on a low heat, until it thickens into a custard consistency (make sure it does not boil)- this will take approximately 1 hour.
- Allow the milk and sugar mixture to cool completely.
- Then add the whisked egg yolks and alcohol, mix until combined.
- Serve straight as a Snogg Shot or make your own Snowball or Snowball Royal.
- The Liquor can sit in the fridge for 3 days once made…although we don’t expect it to be sitting around long.
- 50 ml Snogg, 12.5 ml fresh squeezed lime juice, served in a flute topped up with Prosecco/ champagne.
- Combine 50ml Snogg, 12.5 ml fresh squeezed lime juice, 200 ml lemonade in a shaker with ice, shake, strain into a tumbler type glass, add ice, garnish with lime wedge & nutmeg