St Ewe Rich Yolk Tortilla with Purple Spouting Broccoli, Spring Onion and Camembert
- 500 g new potatoes cooked until just done, cooled and sliced into 5mm thick discs
- 100 g purple sprouting broccoli cooked until al dente, and cooled in cold water.
- 4 spring onions sliced into chunks
- 6 St Ewe Rich Yolk Eggs
- 50 ml olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp chopped fresh herbs (your choice of parsley basil, marjoram, chives or a mixture)
- 75 g Camembert sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place a medium sized non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and sliced potatoes. Gently sauté the potatoes until they just start to colour.
- Drain the purple sprouting broccoli and add to the potatoes with the spring onions.
- Carefully mix to ensure the vegetables are evening distributed in the pan.
- Whisk the eggs with the herbs and a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to the vegetable mix, ensuring the egg mix is coating all the vegetables.
- Cook the tortilla on the stove top until the egg mix starts to set around the edges.
- Place the tortilla in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the egg is set.
- Remove from the oven and scatter over the pieces of camembert.
- Return to the oven for 5 more minutes to melt the cheese.
- Take the tortilla from the oven and leave to sit for 5 minutes, before carefully inverting it onto a plate. Then tip onto another plate so the cheese is on the top.
- Either serve immediately or allow to cool before cutting into wedges.
If you have put our recipes to the test or have any stories, recipe ideas of your own or photos you would like to share with us, please send to Nikki or follow and tag us on your social media posts.