- Line a loaf tin with grease-proof paper & preheat the oven to 180 Degrees.
- Mash the bananas into the soft butter in a large mixing bowl. When it’s nicely mixed together and starting to smooth, add in the sugar and continue to mix until you’ve got a nice smooth bananary base mix.
- One by one, add the eggs, making sure the first one is fully mixed in before adding the second one in.
- Add in the self raising flour and fold gently into the mix. Before the flour is fully mixed in, add the blueberries and the cinnamon and fold into the mixture.
- Add the mix into the grease-proof lined loaf tin and bake in the oven for 40 minutes, checking with a knife that the centre is cooked through before taking out. Let it cool slightly before slicing.
- To make the yogurt, simply mix some frozen blueberries, yogurt & sweet cinnamon in a bowl and serve a dollop with each slice of banana bread. I like to garnish with some fresh garden mint to compliment the fruity treat!
Share this Recipe