- 300 g Udon Noodles
- 50 g Miso Paste
- 15 g Light Soy Sauce
- 15 g Rice Wine
- 1/2 l Vegetable Stock
- 3 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 St. Ewe Free Range Eggs
- 3 Radishes
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 head Chopped Broccoli
- 1/4 head Chopped Cauliflower
- 2 spring onions
- handful Chopped Cabbage (red or green)
- sprinkle chilli flakes optional
- Chop the broccoli and the cauliflower into even florets pieces, include the stalk so you use the whole of the vegetable and for delicious crunch!
- Gently stir fry the vegetables with the garlic and cabbage in the toasted sesame oil for 3-4 minutes. You want to keep some fresh ‘bite’ in the vegetables, so don’t overcook at this stage.
- Add in the soft Udon noodles and continue to stir fry in the sesame oil. Add the soy sauce and rice wine for the last minute.
- Boil the eggs for 5 minutes, run under cold water when cooked and gently peel.
- Separately, slice the radishes and leave them in a small bowl with the rice vinegar to gently pickle.
- Stir the Miso paste into the vegetable stock in a deeper pan and bring to a simmer.
- Portion the stir fried noodles and vegetables into bowls and pour over the hot Miso stock. Garnish with the radish and some chopped spring onion. We like to add some chilli flakes for a little extra heat!
Share this Recipe