- Pre heat the oven to 180c and lightly oil the non-stick muffin tin moulds
- Finely chop the spring onion, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and parsley, then fry them in a little oil until cooked, add the spinach, peas, seasoning and mixed herbs
- Mash (using a fork) the cooked sweet potato (this can be hot or cold) and place into evenly into the moulds
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk together then add in all the cooked vegetables and mix well.
- Pour this mix into the moulds on top of the sweet potato and place into oven, these take approximately 20-25 minutes, take out once they are cooked through and go golden.
Share this Recipe