Veggie Filled Egg Muffins
These vegetarian Egg Muffins from London Paleo Girl, are a perfect go-to-snack to help you feel fuller for longer.
- Pre heat the oven to 180c and lightly oil the non-stick muffin tin moulds
- Finely chop the spring onion, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and parsley, then fry them in a little oil until cooked, add the spinach, peas, seasoning and mixed herbs
- Mash (using a fork) the cooked sweet potato (this can be hot or cold) and place into evenly into the moulds
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk together then add in all the cooked vegetables and mix well.
- Pour this mix into the moulds on top of the sweet potato and place into oven, these take approximately 20-25 minutes, take out once they are cooked through and go golden.
If you have put our recipes to the test or have any stories, recipe ideas of your own or photos you would like to share with us, please send to Nikki or follow and tag us on your social media posts.