This is one of the breakfast dishes from ‘Primal Paleo 21’. Brought to you by Tessa Seward food and wellness blogger (@Londonpaleogirl) and Lindsay Warshaw founder of Bespoke Fuel. Providing a modern day paleo menu for Londoners Monday to Friday. No calorie counting; just healthy, delicious and nutritious meals using seasonal, quality ingredients delivered to your door.
- Pulse cashews in a blender
- Add baking soda, eggs, banana & vanilla extract
- Add in mashed banana
- Blitz again until all combined and a pourable mix
- Add in the blueberries
- Pour into a pre-heated and lightly greased (using coconut oil) frying pan. Flip when cooked onto the other side to finish.
- You can add fresh berries or any fruit of your choice as toppings, they are are favourite with a drizzle of nut butter & Nush dairy free Almond Yogurt.
- The yellow pancake colour comes from St Ewes special Rick Yolk's!
Share this Recipe