- Heat the Butter in a saucepan and add the finely chopped red chilli, along with the peas. Cook the peas gently in the butter for 3-4 minutes until soft and fully coated in the chilli butter.
- Leave the peas aside and poach the eggs in steadily boiling water with a dash of vinegar until cooked to your liking.
- Crush the peas with potato masher or a pestle until they become a texture that you can spread onto your toast.
- Mix the chipotle paste with the oil to loosen up the consistency.
- Toast and butter the sourdough generously and top with the crushed peas and poached egg. Sprinkle the feta over and drizzle with the chipotle oil and the chopped parsley. Bon Appetit!
Share this Recipe