Easy, quick and full of nutritional goodness! This three ingredient breakfast (or snack!) by the wonderful My Little Food Critic is a cinch to whip up and so fun for you and your little monsters! You could even add on a sprinkling of cheese!
- Using a cookie cutter (depending on the occasion!), cut out the centre of the pieces of bread and set the cut out aside.
- Butter both sides of the bread.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat and add a dash of butter. Then add the bread to the pan
- Crack 1 egg into the cut out. Cook for a couple of minutes on each side (or less if you prefer a runny egg).
- Repeat with the remaining slice of bread and egg. For adults sprinkle some sea salt over the egg!