Simply delicious with some grated cured egg yolks, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, some freshly shaved truffle and chopped fresh herbs.
- Place the flour into the bowl of a food mixer, with a dough hook attachment
- Add the eggs with the olive oil
- Mix until a dough forms, adding a little water if required
- Knead the dough on low for 5 to 10 minutes or until it is smooth and silky*
- Remove from the mixer and shape into a ball. Wrap in cling film and set aside to rest for about half an hour.
- Dust clean work surface with flour and process the pasta through pasta machine, creating desired pasta ie: tagliatelle, linguine, papardelle or if you are feeling adventurous, into sheets to make ravioli or tortellini.
- Whichever pasta you make, cook in plenty of boiling, salted water for 2 to 3 minutes, or until it floats. Drain well and serve with desired sauce.
Share this Recipe