- FOR THE BEANS: Add the Tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce, soft brown sugar, smoked paprika and water to a saucepan, mix together well and heat gently.
- Add the butter beans after 1 minute and a dash more water and stir in with the smokey tomato sauce until the beans are hot through (4-5 minutes).
- MEANWHILE.... Bring a deep medium sized pan of water to the boil and add the cider vinegar.
- Drop the eggs gently in one by one whilst keeping the water at a rolling boil. Cook for roughly 2 minutes for a soft poach, or longer (3/4 minutes) for a harder yolk.
- Prepare your toast and slice the avocado to your preference.
- Serve the avocado and the poached egg on buttered toast with another pinch of smoked paprika, salt, pepper & a sprig of herb for a garnish.
- Enjoy with a nice cup of coffee.
Share this Recipe