With only 8 ingredients, these gooey, fudgy, insanely delicious brownies are so easy to make and perfect Halloween fun for the whole family.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175 degrees Celsius and grease/line a 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Combine melted butter/coconut oil, vanilla, cocoa and coconut sugar, stir until fully combined.
- Add your Super Eggs, one at a time and stir until well combined.
- Add the spelt flour and mix until just combined. Do not over mix!
- Add in chocolate chips and crushed nuts (if using).
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for approximately 20-22 minutes or until the centre is slightly set. Be careful not to over-bake. The brownies will have a slight jiggle to them when you take them out of the oven. Allow them to cool completely before cutting - about 30 minutes at room temperature.
- If topping with chocolate, spread over the melted chocolate once they are completely cool and then pop into the fridge for the chocolate to harden.
- You can decorate them with spooky edible eyes or dice up a banana and some blueberries for a healthier spin! Store in an airtight container for 3 days.