2020 Junior Bake Off champion Reece was crowned the winner after wowing judges Liam Charles and Ravneet Gill with his incredible talent for baking.
Reece took up baking to thank his mum's doctors when she was ill and since receiving the title, his baking has gone from strength to strength. We are absolutely delighted to be Reece’s official egg supplier and just had to share his amazing Super Easter Cupcake recipe with you all, which he created using our Super Eggs!
- Cream the butter,sugar and melted chocolate until pale and fluffy for 5 minutes.
- Add in the st ewes eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Sift in the dry ingredients and add the oil.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake tins and bake at 180 degrees for 18 minutes
For The Buttercream
- Mix your butter for 5 minutes, then add in your icing sugar
- Place in a piping bag and pipe or smooth it out
- Sprinkle on the sprinkles and get creative with some Easter inspired decorations and enjoy