- Remove the skin from your salmon and coat in your cure mix. Rub the ingredients into your fish and place in the fridge for 24-36 hours.
- 2 hours ahead of serving separate your white and yolk and lay your yolk onto a tray covered in sea salt. Carefully turn each yolk over after the first hour.
- In a mixing bowl combine your salmon and tartare ingredients and then plate using a pastry cutter or ramekin.
- Gently wash your egg yolk under cold running water and place in the middle of your tartare. Serve with a cracker or sourdough crisp bread and garnish with rocket leaves.
- Garnish with rocket and sourdough crispbread.
Share this Recipe