St Ewe Rich Yolk Egg Mayo and Avocado Open Sandwich
- Prep time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:7 minutes
- Bring a small sauce pan of water to the boil. Add the eggs and boil for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, drain and crack the shells a little with the back of a spoon. Cool the eggs under cold running water.
- Once the eggs are cool, peel and mash with a fork in a small bowl.
- Add the mayo, mustard, chives and some freshly ground pepper to taste
- Toast the sourdough, if desired.
- Mash the avocado onto the sour dough and squeeze over a little lemon juice.
- Top with the egg mayo mix. Sprinkle with chopped chives and drizzle with chilli sauce if desired.
If you have put our recipes to the test or have any stories, recipe ideas of your own or photos you would like to share with us, please send to Nikki or follow and tag us on your social media posts.