- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat and add the beans, season with the Chipotle seasoning and smoked paprika, then cook until piping hot and the beans are starting to crack. At this point, add in some finely chopped coriander, stir though and take off the heat and leave to one side.
- Mix the Sriracha sauce and the creme fraiche together and leave to one side.
- Finely chop all the vegetables. Slice the red onion in to thin strips and place in a bowl with the red wine vinegar for 10 mins. They are ready when they are a nice bright pink colour. These keep in the fridge for a few days once pickled, so you can do this in advance.
- Fry the eggs on a high heat to get a nice crispy base but leaving a medium/soft yolk. It’s great to cook a little further than soft so the egg retains more texture in the taco.
- Flash the taco shells in a hot, dry pan for 10 seconds or so on each side.
- Assemble the tacos with the beans on the bottom, followed by the eggs, vegetables and drizzle with the chilli creme fraiche! Serve with wedges of fresh lime and generous sprigs of coriander. Enjoy.
Share this Recipe