- In a medium frying pan, break the eggs and beat them.
- Add unsalted butter to taste.
- Place the frying pan on medium - low heat and scramble the eggs to a gooey texture.
- Take the pan off the heat; mix in the chives and salt.
To assemble the sandwich:
- Warm the brioche bun and dress both sides with the homemade Sriracha Mayo.
- Place the scrambled eggs on the bottom bun
- Partially melt a slice of Red Leicester cheese and place it on top of the scrambled eggs
- Finish it off with the caramelised onions, placed on top of the melted cheese.