The "Yolk Breaker"
Yolk Breaker are an enthusiastic street food business who love eggs! Especially our Rich Yolk Eggs - you can find them every Saturday from 10:00 to 15:00 at Primrose Hill Market.
- Prep time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:10 minutes
- In a medium frying pan, break the eggs and beat them.
- Add unsalted butter to taste.
- Place the frying pan on medium - low heat and scramble the eggs to a gooey texture.
- Take the pan off the heat; mix in the chives and salt.
- Warm the brioche bun and dress both sides with the homemade Sriracha Mayo.
- Place the scrambled eggs on the bottom bun
- Partially melt a slice of Red Leicester cheese and place it on top of the scrambled eggs
- Finish it off with the caramelised onions, placed on top of the melted cheese.
If you have put our recipes to the test or have any stories, recipe ideas of your own or photos you would like to share with us, please send to Nikki or follow and tag us on your social media posts.