- Preheat the oven to 150C.
- Whisk 4 egg whites until they form stiff peaks, then whisk in the caster sugar, a small amount at a time until glossy.
- Whisk in the white wine vinegar, cornflour and vanilla extract.
- Spread the meringue on to grease-proof paper in your desired shape (circle or rectangle) making the sides a little higher.
- Bake on a greased baking sheet in the oven for 1 hour, then turn off the heat and leave to cool completely inside the oven.
- Whip the double cream with the icing sugar and spread over the meringue.
- Slice the peaches or nectarines into even slices, and heat gently in a pan with a tsp of butter and the coconut sugar, caramelising evenly on each side.
- Place the raspberries in a separate pan with a tbsp of caster sugar and a little splash of water. Heat through until the berries have formed the compote and leave to one side to cool.
- Once the fruits are cooled, arrange on the meringue and finish with some fresh mint! Enjoy.
Share this Recipe