This is an absolute favourite with our children! So we’ve used our Boost the Roost eggs in this recipe, as even when baked you still get the nutrients and minerals of selenium & DHA Omega 3. Which is ideal for kids as Selnium helps boost the immune system. Whilst the DHA Omega 3 helps brain, eye and nerve development, visual health and function and eye health. Plus with a few raspberries thrown in for good measure!
- Lightly grease a 22cm square cake tin. Line the base and sides with baking parchment
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over low heat.
- Whisk the egg yolks, vanilla, sea salt and caster sugar together to mix.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour onto the eggs and whisk together
- Whisk in the flour and baking powder.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin.
- Stir the raspberry jam to loosen then spoon on top of the brownie. Use a small knife or cocktail stick to swirl the jam evenly over the surface of the brownie.
- Dot the raspberries on top of the brownie, pressing in lightly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the edges are cooked but the centre still has a little wobble. The brownie will firm up on cooling.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin. Cut into squares as desired and serve